Saturday, July 18, 2015

BREAKING NEWS ! ! !

Good News fellow crafters.
The Rules have changed ...
This wasn't going to happen until C#14 which starts this coming Sunday 19th July to inform you that, with much consideration, it starts today for this change...

Your creation can now be linked in as many additional challenges as you wish, you can now pile on the other challenges to your heart's content..... 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends has gone UNLIMITED !!!

So have fun and can't wait to see your lovely work.

7 comments:

  1. WooHoo!! Great news... you wouldn't believe how many times I've wanted to share here but have had 11 challenges that I regularly participate in; now I can participate here too without having to forgo one of my other "faves" :-)) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome news Denise. I am sure this will open up the challenge for so many keen challengers xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff! More chances to win

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Denise! I think that is a wise decision! I know I wanted to participate before I became a DT and it was too limited for me. I have too many favorites and love entering challenges. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Think Everyone Will Be Happy .. Especially The Ones That Love Entering Challenges .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for changing the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! I'm really happy that you changed the rules. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete